5 TPH Coffee Processing Unit
Price And Quantity
- 1000000.00 - 10000000.00 INR
- 5 TPH Coffee Processing Unit
- Stainless Steel
- 10-2000 Kg/hr
- 220 Volt (v)
- 2500 x 1000 x 1100 Millimeter (mm)
- 300-600 Kilograms (kg)
A coffee processing unit is a facility that takes raw coffee beans, roasts, grinds, and packages them into finished products. The process begins with the harvesting of the coffee beans from coffee plants. These beans are then cleaned and sorted before being roasted to bring out the flavor. After roasting, the beans are ground and blended to create the desired consistency for the finished product. Finally, the ground coffee is sealed into bags or jars for sale. Depending on the type of coffee produced, additional processing steps may also be included, such as decaffeination or flavoring.
A 5 TPH Coffee Processing Unit would consist of the following components:
1. Coffee Washer: This is used to remove dirt and debris from the beans.
2. Coffee Sizer: This separates the beans into different sizes and ensures uniformity of the roasted beans.
3. Coffee Roaster: This is used to roast the beans to the desired level of darkness.
4. Coffee Grinder: This is used to grind the roasted beans into a uniform powder.
5. Packaging Machine: This is used to package the ground coffee into different sizes and types of packages.
6. Coffee Brewer: This is used to brew the ground coffee for consumption.
7. Quality Control: This is used to ensure that the coffee meets the desired quality standards before being sold.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1 Per Day
- 30-90 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Opp. APMC Yard, B.M Road, Santhe Peth, Hassan, Karnataka, 573201, India